Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mommy and Me

As a mother, I know that I can count on one hand, (maybe two) the number of pictures of myself with my children. Mainly this is because I'm the one behind the camera but most often I know it's because I am so busy I just don't think about it.

Well, now it's your turn! I am offering a mothers day promotion called Mommy and Me. During this mini session I will capture you with your little ones.

You will receive a desk top collage with an easel, an 8x10 image of your choice and a set of wallets for $100. You will also receive a 10% discount on any further prints you may want to purchase.

This offer will be valid through the end of June, so no need to rush in before mothers day*

For you Dads out there, let me know if you are interested in this unique mothersday gift and I will even send you a gift box with a gift voucher inside that you can present to her on Mothers Day.

And last but certainly not least...everyone loves the phototile jewelry that I wear and sell. I will extend a 10% discount to these beautiful tile necklaces made with an image from this Mommy and Me session. See My website and look under boutique for images of this unique way of showing off your loved ones.

Email to schedule your Mommy and Me session.



*Session needs to be booked and paid for before Mothers Day.
**Session is only for mothers and their children, grandmothers welcome too!
***Stay tuned for Daddy and Me.

No comments: